Entrance Music

Chris

Administrator
What Dave said :)

I can't think of any song off the top of my head at the moment that would work, but i'd happily stick with last seasons or something along those lines!

Chris.

Diafol

I think the right balance was eventually achieved last season with the mix of the "old" and "new" tunes. I would vote to keep that.

have no problems with the current rev theory track which was also the sens entrance music this past season if i remember correctly.
But if i had to choose one we dont play it would be lostprophets - everyday combat, its a great adrenaline pumping track....plus there welsh! :D

MikeRichards18 said:
But if i had to choose one we dont play it would be lostprophets - everyday combat, its a great adrenaline pumping track....plus there welsh! :D
I love this idea, I think it would be an awesome idea to play a welsh band as the track, and Lostprophets with everyday combat would give us an amazing buzz for the start of the game, plus it would be awesome with the lights and its a song that every genre likes really. :mrgreen:

Otherwise I would second,Pendulum- granite because when the track was played in training or whatever last year, everyone had a good jump around and sing with it.

:D x

I love this idea, I think it would be an awesome idea to play a welsh band as the track, and Lostprophets with everyday combat would give us an amazing buzz for the start of the game
yeah it would be a good original idea and add a little extra "welshness" to our games i suppose :D

Finny said:
How about The Saturdays - Just Can't Get Enough.

After all, most of our games are now on a Saturday and we all just can't get enough of the Devils.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vte4HUoRDSI

We could also show the video on the TV's. On repeat. For the whole 3 hours.
i second everything finny said and then maybe someone could update me the score when the teles go off :D

however there's some good ideas on here. like the idea of the trooper one 'let's raise hell'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAmm308W7gc (Carefull some have bad language)