ENL Devils -4pt weekend

Thread starter #1
For info:

Cardiff ENL Devils this weekend had a 12-2 Win v MK at home on Saturday & 10-0 Win v MK away on Sunday whilst missing Ben Davies (Elite), Dan Bowers (Injured), Tim Burrows (Injured), Jamie Dancey (Injured), Corey Watkins (Suspended), David Sadler (Suspended), Manson (Working) and Pope (Working)! 2x MOM awards and an 11pt weekend for the Flying Fish (Steven Fisher).

ENL Devils are looking forward to getting these games out of the way before taking on a tough couple of months facing Invicta away, Streatham away, Isle of Wight home, Oxford home and away and Chelmsford three times. - Let the real games begin!

Next big home game is Sat 31st October v Chelmsford Chieftains (7pm). Elite Devils are away to Hull and Coventry that weekend so if you are not travelling to support them why not come down and get your hockey fix anyway.

Adults £4 - kids £2 (Elite Devils Season ticket holders and DCF members get FREE entry)

Gazza272

I went down to the game against MK on Saturday night and i have to say i thoroughly enjoyed it and it can be a nice change as an Elite fan to watch a game with a little less pressure, Although obviously i wanted the ENL boys to win.

Stand outs for me were Ricky Deacon and Steve fisher, i'm a little suprised deacon hasnt been mentioned with a few of the 2 ways floating about.

As for Fisher, i would love to see an EPL team pick him up (no disrespect to the ENL there) he seems far to advanced for ENL level, his finishing is crisp and seems 2 steps ahead of most of the opposition D men.

All in all if you are at a loose end when the Devils are away, go support the ENL, for me its well worth it.

Thread starter #3
Thanks for the feedback Gazza,

It would be great to see a few more people down at the games. £4 entry -or FREE if you are season ticket holder :) - to watch some pretty good hockey and see some of the potential future Devils in action.

The game you watched was against poor opposition, no disrespect to them, but we now have tough games all the way to Christmas starting with ex-EPL team Chelmsford Chieftains on Saturday 31st October at home. We are expecting them to bring a coach full of fans at least so it would be good to get a crowd in for that one.

So if you are not travelling away that weekend to watch the ELITE Devils then come and support the top of the league ENL Devils.

;)

P.S there is also a fancy dress theme for the game if you are interested

I'll be there with the drum and the better half will come armed with her hand-cranked air raid siren.

Having attended a couple of the ENL home games this season I would encourage any hockey fans who haven't yet seen the ENL guys in action to come on down to the rink and give them your support. Entertaining, skillful hockey on display and for the Devils fans there are many familiar names and faces from the past on the roster who have played for the team during the EIHL, BNL and earlier eras.

The roster is very strong this season and there's a real chance of silverware - we certainly don't want visitors coming into our barn with more support and noise than we can muster.