EIHL web site

Seeing as regulation wins is a tie breaking criteria, you`d think that it would be included on the tables on the official site. Never was shown on the old website, you would think they would include it on this one. Overall, doesnt look very professional though, i agree

KaneDevils

They've clarified wether the games are league or cup, which I previously found very annoying. So that's good. That aside, I'm not liking it either.

Finny

I like the fact that you can now search for fixtures in the Eastern, Mountain, Pacific, Central, Atlantic and Newfoundland conferences......

James

Administrator
Its pretty poor. A reasonable stab at a responsive site, which is the right way to go, but the layout in mobile doesn't really work too well.

backrow

You used to be able to follow the play on the road games pretty well through "Live Scores" by looking at the Game Sheets but now all you get is "OOPS".

It's too bad that Match Night Live is having coverage problems also.

James

Administrator
I take back what I said about responsive. It resizes on a browser but not on mobiles where it would be needed. Bit of a fail.

backrow said:
You used to be able to follow the play on the road games pretty well through "Live Scores" by looking at the Game Sheets but now all you get is "OOPS".
Quite agree. Really annoying that this is not available at the moment.

However Plus points are the differentiation of League and Cup games and the various Stats and Tables are big and colourful.

Earnie

The game sheet is there - but not in the way we know it.
When it comes up blank tap the game on the top bar and it should come up!