EIHL Forum

Oryx

Thread starter #1
I know it's probably been answered many moons ago but i'm still curious as I personally don't know! Why did they get shut down?!!!

James

Administrator
I think they just realised they were more hassle than they were worth to police, especially with their iron rod of fun busting.

Skippy

I'm sure that at the time there was something said about worry about potential sponsors looking at the forums and seeing all the comments on how Mickey Mouse the league was.

TheStub

Which is, in fact, a true reflection of how Mickey Mouse the league is.

"People are complaining about how we run things, so we shall remove the ability for them to complain - problem solved".

Finny

Most fans left because it was getting stupid. The Devils part might even have been deleted?

I think quite a few of the moderators left too as they were disillusioned with it, so in the end you had 1 or 2 people using several different moderator accounts.

Oh, and it was crap.

Wannabe2

Finny said:
Most fans left because it was getting stupid. The Devils part might even have been deleted?

I think quite a few of the moderators left too as they were disillusioned with it, so in the end you had 1 or 2 people using several different moderator accounts.

Oh, and it was crap.
It wasnt that good. ;)