Eastside Hockey manager

TheStub

I've even added all the picture packs for the EIHL.

2007 even runs under Wine on Linux - just don't apply updates after you've applied the crack.

TheStub said:
I've even added all the picture packs for the EIHL.

2007 even runs under Wine on Linux - just don't apply updates after you've applied the crack.
Where are u guys getting 07 from? Can't find it anywhere for free

TheStub

Re: Re: Eastside Hockey manager

Adamj said:
http://rapidshare.com/files/138373370/h07.rar <-- The 2007 game, please tell me if it works
This package extracted gives a setup.bat along with a few other files and a directory structure.

Running the setup.bat (double click) extracts the game files (you have to allow it to overwrite a file) and then patches them with a licence removal crack (all in the package).

Final word of warning - don't apply the latest software update. This (obviously) unpatches the file and changes the file layout so the crack no longer works.

TheStub

Oh... it will say "invalid licence key" but click OK and it just carries on. The crack obviously just removes the copy protection.

Problem with the game was it was so easy to win evrything and if you coached in Britain, it was nigh on impossible to get a job anywhere else.

Plus being able to sign Crosby from Rimouski made it a little unrealistic :eek:

TheStub

The Devil said:
TheStub said:
What is it doing, and where are you failing?
Downloaded, unzipped, run the .exe file, installs the EHM, launch and i get "fonts unable to load" and its requesting a runtime that cant be done.
Don't run the exe, run the setup.bat That configures everything required.

TheStub said:
The Devil said:
TheStub said:
What is it doing, and where are you failing?
Downloaded, unzipped, run the .exe file, installs the EHM, launch and i get "fonts unable to load" and its requesting a runtime that cant be done.
Don't run the exe, run the setup.bat That configures everything required.
Even when i do that, it says 'press any key to continue''... i cant find the any key!

seriously though, the window disappears and nothing happens...