Eastside Hockey manager

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #1
Just wondered if any of you had played these games on their Pc's/Macs?
I have played 2004(?) and loved it! I won the league and cup in my first season with the Devils. My Swedish 1st line centre was a revelation !!

I recently found out there was/is a 2007 version, but apparently this was only available through digital download??

I have searched quite a bit for a copy of the game but so far have come unstuck!!

Can anyone help ?

Cheers
Z

THEY NEVER DID A DISC COP AND ITS STILL EXENSIVE TO DOWNLOAD THEY DID A 05 VERSION AND IF I REMEMBER RIGHTLY I DO HAVE AN EXTRA ONE!!

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #3
I don't think I ever found a site to DL it from? Very annoying. I'd love to play the 07 version.
thanks Qweeb but I got 05 kicking about somewhere ..

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #5
I remember having trouble, possibly with that site. It just kept saying "server unable to load page" or something similar. Guess I'll try again, failing that 05 it is !! cheers Qweeb!

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #8
I did give 05 a brief going over, yonks ago. I couldn't sign any players from the start though? So stuck with the other one I had, which was possibly 04. I'll have to dig it out to feed my hockey hunger !! :D

Use http://ehm.fhockey.com/EHM%20downloads.php to download up to date rosters for 10/11.

Although I think this is only the big main leagues, if you want the elite league you will have to download the Lidas roster upgrade.

If none of you have used the Lidas upgrade it is awesome. Loads of detail and correct teams for the elite. Only problem is salary cap for league is incorrect I believe but this can be adjusted in the database manager.

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #11
I've downloaded Lidas V3.1, do you then drag & drop all the files to your main EHM folder?

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #12
Qweeb said:
on which version will it work for?
The majority of updates are aimed at the 2007 game it would seem.
The newest patch for 05 is 2.1.3

It can be easily googled and can be downloaded as an .exe file or zip.

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #14
I've tried loads of times to download it from these kind of sites, but no luck so far. I don't get how you install the game without having the disc?

The reason 2007 was only available through digital download was to stop people DL it for free. That said, it's now 2011 and it still costs £20.

What do they expect ? :lol:

Zed said:
I've tried loads of times to download it from these kind of sites, but no luck so far. I don't get how you install the game without having the disc?

The reason 2007 was only available through digital download was to stop people DL it for free. That said, it's now 2011 and it still costs £20.

What do they expect ? :lol:
If you download daemon tools, it will make the computer think there is a disk playing when there is not. Not sure how easy it is but it is free

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #16
Unfortunately for Mac users Daemon tools is an exe file which is not compatible. Cheers anyway Rossboy.

Secondly, if 2007 wasn't released on CD rom format then obviously you don't need a disc to play it, so .......

Fair point. Had a go on one of the old versions of this game and loved it, but not enough to spend 20 quid on it!

If anyone does find a way to d/l for free please share!

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #18
Rossboy19 said:
Fair point. Had a go on one of the old versions of this game and loved it, but not enough to spend 20 quid on it!

If anyone does find a way to d/l for free please share!
PC users try this; http://download.cnet.com/NHL-Eastside-H ... 88136.html

For Mac users it's a little more complex I'm afraid. Heres a link the the demo http://www.blasteroids.com/games/file_d ... nager_2007

Mac users can DL using the PC link and then try running with bootcamp an app which allows mac users to run windows based games http://www.parallels.com/uk/landingpage ... 4Qody0INzw

If anyone can help further then please do! Hope Ive helped. Good luck !!

A

Anonymous

Thread starter #19
Failing all that and I think I'm about to surrender, just buy the 2005 version and DL the latest patches/roster updates etc.
You can find 2005 on the net for just a couple of quid.

Rempel16

Downloaded the 2007 version yesterday.

Using the Lidas 3.2 update the rosters are partially updated to the point of 11/12 season

(Matzka, Michel, Weller still at Devils but Pelle is at Giants)