Dundee = champions 2013/2014

Thread starter #1
What a start by them, two wins against Coventry and Panthers. Looks like they will win it this year. Can't see many teams in their conference taking points off them.

Paul Sullivan

:lol: Nice work sir.

Getting prophetic in my old age. My tweet from just before this thread was created:

Based on the response from last Sunday's game, someone will now start an @theInfernoCoUk thread saying how Dundee are this year's champions.

Thread starter #3
Paul Sullivan said:
:lol: Nice work sir.

Getting prophetic in my old age. My tweet from just before this thread was created:

Based on the response from last Sunday's game, someone will now start an @theInfernoCoUk thread saying how Dundee are this year's champions.
I thought you would like it :lol: :lol:

KaneDevils

Fantastic win for Dundee, 5-2 against the current grand slam champs!
Be interesting to see how well we fare against both in the massive off white marquee.

wildthing74

I'm getting told by a Sheffield mate(forgive me father)that Doyle was pretty much at fault for everything tonight and we got a lucky escape.Never mind eh!

Paul Sullivan

wildthing74 said:
I'm getting told by a Sheffield mate(forgive me father)that Doyle was pretty much at fault for everything tonight and we got a lucky escape.Never mind eh!
Several sheffield fans I know have said 'worst netminder in the EIHL era'.

Given this is from a club that re-signed DeCaro that is a damning assessment...

drainage

wildthing74 said:
The same fans that gloated when they picked him up after our deal fell through....don't wish the guy any ill will but that's one fickle an base!

wildthing74

drainage said:
wildthing74 said:
The same fans that gloated when they picked him up after our deal fell through....don't wish the guy any ill will but that's one fickle an base!
They are fools.You don't get that resume by being crap.He is bound to come good I just hope he doesn't decide that should be over a weekend at the end of September!

People are questioning his early performance, sure, but "worst netminder of the EIHL era". I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to say that, would they?