Doug clarkson

jimmy snels

The "you got battered" chant was ok aimed at morency. He was really beaten, really wound up and looked like a buffoon so well placed. Everytime there's a fight we come out on top of? Not for me. Makes us seem like half wits.
Clan up next so hopefully frank acts the goat and gets more of the same. Lets go devils!! :twisted:

jimmy snels

KGW said:
^ I think you need to rewatch the Morency / Hendrikx fight.
I think you needed to be at the game to judge the impact the crowd had on the player. He had a melt down, was beaten In a fight he started and was moaning like a bitch the rest of the game. My point remains

jimmy snels

danhall76 said:
Morency was lucky the refs split it up as he was getting himself into a pretty helpless position but I wouldn't say he got destroyed.
Neither did I..... I thought he was beaten and luck refs got in. Win hendrikx tho all day long

We have an amazing team, a professional outfit behind that team but guess what the supporters are now moaning about others supporters shouting 'goal' after we score.
Well I shout goal so I guess that makes me sad and cringeworthy ..... I apologise for enjoying myself at a hockey game.

jimmy snels said:
danhall76 said:
Morency was lucky the refs split it up as he was getting himself into a pretty helpless position but I wouldn't say he got destroyed.
Neither did I..... I thought he was beaten and luck refs got in. Win hendrikx tho all day long
100% if the refs hadn't split it up we would be talking decisive win.

How about:

"Our chap just about got the better of your chap in that minor altercation but they are all friends now"

done at a whisper to the tune of "You got battered"?? Might have to work on the tune or the lyrics to make it work...! :DWD

voth26

How about we chant what the hell we want, shout as loud as possible, clap and stamp our feet when we want and have FUN it helps to get the guys going on the ice. ;) :lol: there's a family who sit in front of us in block we sit in who give us dirty looks every game because we do the above!!!, soon she going to told :twisted: lol