DONKEY

Thread starter #1
Wednesday is bring your donkey day to the tent. The team may be lacking a little physical morale but lets not let that reflect on the fans, lets give the opposition a show of strength and raise our donkeys high;) since the belfast will have there fair share of donkeys on mcborrowed from barry island during the close of season. And the league often brings there own donkeys to our rink, often disguised as zebras.....but they are easy to spot by there unique orange markings on there arms. I thought why not go along with the fashion and bring our own to wave around willy nilly like they do. Please hunt high and low for donkey costumes, t-shirts, toys or even the real thing if you have a spare one knocking around the house. Bring it to the game and see if we can show belfast and the officials another electric atmosphere and help the boys out..just a bit of fun.

NOISYGIRL said:
If a few people just dangle a carrot on a rope over the plexi he won't want to go near the goal, he'll be too busy munching
well it will make a change from him battering Voth, hope Campbells up for it on saturday

Thread starter #6
IMPORTANT SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT:- Please Dont dangle carrots over the plexi glass during any off the elite league games as this may cause the officials to become distracted and therefore mistakingly make incorrect calls, not step in to protect players and wash out numerous goals scored by the home team...... Just incase there are any animal rights campaigners among us I have checked and am assured that the donkeys are all fed and watered during the interval. Thankyou for your co-operation.

jimmy snels

got my donkey related products with me, come on guys, love this idea lets get behind it and everyone bring a carrot! lol. instead of 'chuck a puck' why not have 'launch a carrot' in the intervels :lol:

and remember guys behind the away bench the banner for payette which read donkey sanctury! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: mcmorrow the natural person to inherrit it :!:

Celticdruid said:
IMPORTANT SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT:- Please Dont dangle carrots over the plexi glass during any off the elite league games as this may cause the officials to become distracted and therefore mistakingly make incorrect calls, not step in to protect players and wash out numerous goals scored by the home team......
Come on guys... who's been dangling a carrot over the plexi in our previous home games? :lol:

Thread starter #11
Jimmysnells...think that was your name. Well said. Mcflurry seemed to want to give the fans a show to night. But back at you...to him. Lucyfur did well, shame he didnt see it. Since I started this post I am really really sticking my neck out here.........but you would love to have him as a devils 4th liner surely. The guy certainly can ensure entertainment and in all fairness he stuck around after the game for photos with the kids. Dont get me wrong I would LOVE to see a devils player sit him on his ASS, however if he was wearing the pride of wales .(devils) jersey I think he would be a fans favourite;)

You did throw it on the line there abit!!! :shock: :shock:

Mcmorrow.............., a pain in the ass! but a showman, I have grown fond of him, and fond of wanting to kill him myself too!!

he's a love hate kinda guy, but very entertaining........ I found myself wanting him to be on the ice just to see him throw some of his hilarious antics around, but unfortunatly he is a bit of a one trick poney...or should i say donkey and considering the level of play throughout each line of the devils team I think he would struggle to keep up IMO.......gotta love him tho hes great for the league!! :lol: :lol: :lol:.............but how long will he remain a novelty i wonder??? :roll: :roll:

McMorrow is brilliant... I wouldn't want him on my team, but when playing against him it really gets the crowd going - the league needs characters like this!

jimmy snels

i put up a poster of 'my favourite donkeys' and he did infairness laff at the picture of himself next to three pictures of donkeys, his team mates found it even funnier and steve thornton came over to us, read it and skated off laughing his head off. what many people would have missed, at the end of the 1st, my friend stood next to the away players exit/entrance gate with a carrot and when mcmorrow came off offered him "supplements" and held out the carrot for him. mcmorrow laughed outloud and told him he'd sign it for him afterwards :lol: good to have characters like him, the panto villian.