Donations to pay Deeds social media fines

Has Deeds been given another fine? See below

From todays Elite League website

'SOCIAL MEDIA FINES

November 9, 2012

The Rapid Solicitors Elite League disciplinary committee has imposed fines on two players who broke the social media policy in the last week.

Coventry Blaze forward Brad Leeb has been fined for breaking the social media policy code on Sunday 4th November 2012.

In addition, Cardiff Devils forward Devin Didiomete has been fined for tweeting within the blackout period on Saturday 3rd November 2012. The tweet was also deemed inappropriate.

Head of discipline, Simon Kirkham, said: “After the policy was introduced at the start of September, an email was sent to all clubs in mid-October reminding them it would be strictly enforced.

“It is important clubs and players remember their responsibilities when they tweet and also that the blackout period remains in place two hours before and one hour after a game."'

devilflame said:
Has Deeds been given another fine? See below

From todays Elite League website

'SOCIAL MEDIA FINES

November 9, 2012

The Rapid Solicitors Elite League disciplinary committee has imposed fines on two players who broke the social media policy in the last week.

Coventry Blaze forward Brad Leeb has been fined for breaking the social media policy code on Sunday 4th November 2012.

In addition, Cardiff Devils forward Devin Didiomete has been fined for tweeting within the blackout period on Saturday 3rd November 2012. The tweet was also deemed inappropriate.

Head of discipline, Simon Kirkham, said: “After the policy was introduced at the start of September, an email was sent to all clubs in mid-October reminding them it would be strictly enforced.

“It is important clubs and players remember their responsibilities when they tweet and also that the blackout period remains in place two hours before and one hour after a game."'
If the EIHL was fair and just in the way it treated certain clubs and players then there would be no way they could use this as their cash cow. The EIHL also have a responsibility to Sport to act fairly. If they want to embrace censorship perhaps they should go and set up a league in China

Thread starter #103
Okay guys, on my lunch break but we continue with our collection on sunday and see if we get enough to pay all fines. These fines need to be applied to all teams consistantly with PUBLISHED rules.

Thread starter #106
Hi All,

just a quick update i am waiting for Kerry to get back to me regarding the handing over of money to Devin.

I will let you all know when this is and what charity he chooses.

Many thanks
Alison