Donations to pay Deeds social media fines

Think this is a great idea - shows the team we're backing them all the way. Up in bonnie Scotland watching them this weekend, but will sort a contribution when back.

Just sent a small donation from myself & Sarah Block 3 F6-9

Gerald

A bit cheeky but, Red Army Runners MoRun is on the 18th, any change would be very gratefully received and passed on directly to the junior Devils ;)

When you gave a chance, can you confirm my payment went through this am? Internet went down as PayPal were confirming. Thanks.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Chris

Administrator
There is a whole list of people who've paid, but I have no idea who most are because there are no forum usernames attached.

Please, if you've sent money via paypal, send a pm to blk2hockeymum then we can update the first page...

Thread starter #75
Hi Guys,

Can each of you that is waiting for confirmation send me a pm as it is difficult to marry up your user names with your real names.

I have a very long list of paypal payments so i will cross check them off and then we can update the front page.

I think we should keep the donations open until the end of the next home game, as not everyone has paypal and for fairness everyone who wants to should have the opportunity to contribute.

We are very close to our target of £200 last time i looked.

If we go over our target i suggest that everyone that contributes has a vote to decide how we as a group use and extra money raised. - The choice with the most votes wins. (if people have ideas feel free to share them)

If people are happy with that plan we will go with it, if not i am happy to stop donations as soon as we meet our target.

AL

drainage

blk2hockeymum said:
Hi Guys,

Can each of you that is waiting for confirmation send me a pm as it is difficult to marry up your user names with your real names.

I have a very long list of paypal payments so i will cross check them off and then we can update the front page.

I think we should keep the donations open until the end of the next home game, as not everyone has paypal and for fairness everyone who wants to should have the opportunity to contribute.

We are very close to our target of £200 last time i looked.

If we go over our target i suggest that everyone that contributes has a vote to decide how we as a group use and extra money raised. - The choice with the most votes wins. (if people have ideas feel free to share them)

If people are happy with that plan we will go with it, if not i am happy to stop donations as soon as we meet our target.

AL
I say keep going ....and maybe excess to DCF ? Or another charity if people have a strong feeling but as a lot of us are running for DCF seems sensible ?

Or start a an EIHL slush fund for next time they move goal posts and fine us :p :D

drainage

Foxy said:
I'd keep any excess until the end of the season to cover any other fines.

Then give to the juniors.
As Deeds tweeted early tonight possibly good call ... Though not sure rules on banned players but guessing they won't go our way :D