Domish released from the Blaze

Gaz G

Didn't Tendler from Hull get banned last year for the same sort of thing? Sure he said he accidently ate the green smelly cake in Amsterdam and got away with it didn't he?

James

Administrator
Gaz G said:
Didn't Tendler from Hull get banned last year for the same sort of thing? Sure he said he accidently ate the green smelly cake in Amsterdam and got away with it didn't he?
And who was with him on that magical trip ? Some guy called Jerramie, I seem to remember.

Just goes to show the grass isnt always greener

Thread starter #5
James said:
Gaz G said:
And who was with him on that magical trip ? Some guy called Jerramie, I seem to remember.

I wonder how many other players are involved in this, i reckon there could be a few around the league. Especially with the imports.

Diafol

James said:
Gaz G said:

Depends which sort of grass I suppose :lol:

KaneDevils

Gaz G said:
He accidently ate "Space cake? What did he think it was? The name is a slight give away, and being in Amsterdam ......
Some people aint half gullible

:lol:

Sheincar

KaneDevils said:
Gaz G said:
He accidently ate "Space cake? What did he think it was? The name is a slight give away, and being in Amsterdam ......
Some people aint half gullible

:lol:
I think the story went - his missus bought brownies and left them out. When he got back to room he ate some not realising what they were ;)

KaneDevils

So the moral of the story is;

'Be aware of funny smelling, green brownies when visiting the drug capital of Europe'

If Cloutier believed him then, well, perhaps he had a bite of the same brownie :?:

Sheincar

KaneDevils said:
So the moral of the story is;

'Be aware of funny smelling, green brownies when visiting the drug capital of Europe'

If Cloutier believed him then, well, perhaps he had a bite of the same brownie :?:
Wasn't Clouthier it was the EIHL.

Chris

Administrator
I thought it came under WADA or UKAD? Hence the Blaze not being able to mention anything about Domish until one/both of them had come to some sort of decision?

Doesn't it also mention that the Blaze needed to wait for Domish to decide if he was appealing it then as well?

Gazza272

Sheincar said:
Thought Tendler was suspended by EIHL who then accepted his explanation but I could well be wrong.

Tendler was suspended by the Drug Authorities but he didnt get a more lengthy ban due to them accepting his story.