Disgusted with the Club!

Finny

Thread starter #1
It's now been more than 24 hours since they announced the last signing!

What the hell am I supposed to do today without more great news to lift my otherwise dreary existence??????????????????

Chris

Administrator
Damn straight.

I motion for a vote of no confidence to be honest. I hope someone, somewhere is ashamed of themselves.

I'm not just disgusted, i'm disappointed :cry:

Even the dancing banana in my signature cannot console me...

This is terrible, but i know how to solve it... just like what some people think will solve everything else that goes wrong!...

SACK THE COACH!!! :lol:

Gazza272

The Devil said:
This is terrible, but i know how to solve it... just like what some people think will solve everything else that goes wrong!...

SACK THE COACH!!! :lol:

I can have the petition and the Facebook group sorted by this afternoon! :lol:

Finny

Thread starter #7
The least we deserve is for the club to 'borrow' Newcastle's idea of putting out PR's confirming who we WON'T be signing each day.

e.g.
"Despite careful consideration over the vital position of starting Netminder, the Cardiff Devils have decided that they will not be signing experienced Swede Ulrika Johnson".

Gazza272

Finny said:
The least we deserve is for the club to 'borrow' Newcastle's idea of putting out PR's confirming who we WON'T be signing each day.

e.g.
"Despite careful consideration over the vital position of starting Netminder, the Cardiff Devils have decided that they will not be signing experienced Swede Ulrika Johnson".

Just as well really we didnt want the problem of a goalie that has real trouble closing their legs!

Thats a shame this signing hasnt come off.

I was hoping that she'd bring John Fashanu with her to become Newcastles new announcer, quite sometime since i heard the famous . . . . .

AWOOOOOOGAAAA!

On the other hand I was getting a bit worried that we were going to have a whole team signed by next Thursday and I wasnt going to hs have anything to speculate about for months on end. Surely what we need now is a month or so, when we can get back to the gossip rumour and nonsense, before we find out that the next guy we sign was either being mentioned on here since March, or has never been mentioned by anyone ever !

A

Anonymous

No new news again today :evil: ....another day without my 'Hockey signing fix' .......Oh why god why !!!!! :cry:

As of early this morning anyway, dont know if this will change ;)

Foxy

kettdevil1 said:
Foxy said:
:lol: A signing a day.

Can you imagine the size of the team and the wage budget. Wage cap what wage cap :lol:

Yes at that rate our wage budget would be almost as big as Nottinghams..... :lol:
Now that is really taking exaggerating too far :lol: