Devils Website - Is it working???

Status
Not open for further replies.

puck

Thread starter #1
Is it just me or is there a problem with the Devils website? The latest news item was on Monday. There was no match preview or match report for the Belfast game which was one of our biggest games. Usually the website is kept really up to date with the matches but you would think that we hadn't played on Wednesday if you looked at it.

Any techies out there who know whether maybe my browser is wrong or something needs refreshing on my screen.

i've been wondering the same thing, its nothing to do with your browser, its just the website for some wierd reason hasn't been updated :? .

puck

Thread starter #7
There are still problems with it obviously - no match report from last night and to be fair they normally put one up on the night of a game, though I don't think I want to see a match report of that performance ! No preview of tonights game either had to look at the fixtures to see who we're playing

Chris

Administrator
The club have never posted on this forum Russky. The club have never posted on this forum Russky.
Not entirely true, Paul has registered on here as Rhythm and posted a couple of times allbeit not very often!

Chris.

James

Administrator
The sites been updated for last night. What I find odd though is that the pictures on the site for the last couple of weeks look like they weren't done by Helen. They look badly colour balanced and blurry.

Russky

I dont know who is writing the match reports for the website, all I know its not me or Neil, who used to do most of them! I guess It is either Rhythm or one of the other office staff. Just curious thats all! I agree about the photos as well but I dont think they are Helen's!

a lot of the more recent phot's have been taken from behind plexi glass,,,... not on the stairs as is usually the case... surely you can tell from the angle of the dangle... :)

What's the big hang up with the website updates?

The guys have just played the busiest schedule this side of hell, the off ice team are probably preparing for the awards dinner and everybody is "winding down" (irony) :shock: to the play offs....

wind the clock back 12 months!

If this is all there is to worry about, then it has been a mighty fine season

Russky

I always believed that the reports 'had' to be on the website as soon as possible i.e. a few hours after the game had finished and they usually were, before the last week or so.

Also I notice from the style and the tone of the report that it is not written by one of the regular writers, not a criticism in any way, just an observation!

Status
Not open for further replies.