Devils website - can't read it

Thread starter #1
The Devils website shows in a small column on the left hand side of my screen. I have tried to enlarge it to no avail, and can't even scroll from side to side to read it.

I have obviously pressed something without realising it, either that or the cat has walked over my keyboard again.

Could anybody please advise me on what to do with this please?

Thanks

Paul Sullivan

You might (possibly) have a zoom issue on your web browser. Difficult to diagnose without a screenshot.

You could try to change the zoom level (if it's higher than 100%) on the settings of your web browser.

Beyond that it would be good to see the problem first hand via a screenshot. If you can take one, send it to me on paul@cardiffdevils.com and I will see what can be done to help.

James

Administrator
Wow yep. (Cntrl and mousewheel to change size). Changing the zoom to anything other than default size leads to large parts of it going missing (in FF at least)

Diafol

On a website-related note, the Dundee game rearranged from Saturday to Tuesday is still being listed as this Saturday 7pm. D'oh !

Finny

Diafol said:
On a website-related note, the Dundee game rearranged from Saturday to Tuesday is still being listed as this Saturday 7pm. D'oh !
Oops!

Thanks for pointing that out - I've changed it now. :oops: