Devils Vs Storm - League - 26th Feb 22 - Pride Night

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils face the Storm Saturday at the Bay for their annual Pride celebration. Devils are hot off the back of a double League/Cup win against steelers (in case anyone has forgotten) , Storm have lost their last 4 games but battling for a playoff spot.

Swarley

We won 7-1 and its not even got 2 pages yet?? How lol

Brandt goal was a thing of magic and you could definitely see how much it meant to him.

First period we seemed to underestimate storm and then realised we needed to change gears, soon as that happened storm had no way of stopping us.

matbur

They were outshooting us going into the third period.

Good that we found that ruthless extra gear and we've still got that momentum and spring in our game. We look quite a team now.

How good was Carruth's puckhandling btw...

BostonBart22

After that demolition of steelers on wednesday this was always gonna be a slow start by the devils, dont think there was any incident leading to the fight in the first , think it was a plan to get the crowd and players to get going but that didnt work as the first period was awful , 2nd pretty average, but wow what a turnaround in the 3rd , since that penalty storm took to many men ,at one stage 7 on ice they went downhill rapid, great win boys the top 2 are not by themselves we will make sure of that.

Mazzoak

We won 7-1 and its not even got 2 pages yet?? How lol

Brandt goal was a thing of magic and you could definitely see how much it meant to him.

First period we seemed to underestimate storm and then realised we needed to change gears, soon as that happened storm had no way of stopping us.
There are many who are still salty we‘re not the team of the past, thankfully we are on track to becoming a better team than that.
Great to see Brandt get his first pro goal, this guy oozes Devils, he probably shits red. Another great game and at home......

moggy#9

Great to see the coach, the players through to the standing ovation for Brandt, everyone had a huge smile on their face when he scored. Well deserved.
It occurs to me that all of our great teams have someone who is the soul of the team. Someone who will go through walls for the club and is loved by fans and players alike. In the past it was the likes of Shannon and vez, Brandt could develop to be that guy. I'd love to see him stay for years.

Kevlar68

Have to say the first 2 periods I was bored to death, disjointed scrappy play from both sides.
I had more enjoyment from telling 4 assholes behind us to stop swearing as there were 4 little kids in front of us. They didn't make a sound after that.
Period 3.....where had that team been. It was like jekyll and Hyde. Excellent result.