Devils Vs Storm - League - 10th Nov 23 - FO 19:30

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils have a chance for quick revenge after last weeks home defeat to the Storm. Hopefully continuing the strong performance they took to Glasgow.

E.D.S.

Team selection and lines will be interesting for this one. Would you change anything after a 7-0 win on the road?
It's a tough message to deliver to the guys that played well on their new lines. You win 7-0. The points were shared across the lines and there was dynamism and accuracy that we've not seen before. What coach would have the balls to revert back to the old lines and front that decision? From what I've seen of PR, he's the guy to make that decisions, I just hope he doesn't.

Busch got 3+1 that night. Imagine telling him he's moving back down the lines. Wow.

I do wonder if Chad gets a look in against a physical Manchester team though.

Wannabe2

Play on Friday like we did Sunday in Glasgow, and we will destroy Storm. We were truly a joy to watch, and if we can repeat that performance we will be just fine. Think we may just need to be a bit more physical to take the wind out of the Storm.

Pondlife

1 WALL Tyler GK 1
33 BOWNS Ben GK 2

15 CRAWFORD Marcus D 1
17 RICHARDSON Mark C D 1
23 MOSEY Evan D 1
11 ARNIEL Jamie F 1
77 ULLY Cole F 1

18 RYMSHA River D 2
44 DONAGHEY Cody D 2
79 BARROW Ryan F 2
88 MARTIN Joey F 2
96 SANFORD Cole F 2

22 CRANDALL Justin F 3
41 BATCH Josh D 3
13 BUSCH Tyler F 3
63 COX Trevor A F 3
64 ALDERSON Brandon F 3

16 DUGGAN Sam A F 4
25 BRANDT Riley F 4
91 WALLER Joshua F 4

Finny

Glad that‘s the last time we’ll see the Storm here in league action as they are a horrible road team to play against. Well organised, great netminder and when they get a chance they usually take it.

Add in the fact that at times the officiating was truly woeful and that is a massive two points and should do wonders for our confidence. Great character win from the guys who for large spells dominated the game but couldn‘t make it count whether it be down to poor finishing, outstanding netminding or pathetic officiating.

I guess it’s kind of ironic that after being on the receiving end of poor decision after poor decision for almost the whole game the one time it goes in our favour we win the game!