Devils Vs Steelers - March 21st -7pm - Chat/Updates

KaneDevils

ledgend777 said:
Anyone know of any streaming sites that show Premier Sports?
Yes! Indeed. As the watcher is not breaking any laws, I shall be sat watching on the big screen, free of charge, in HD no less!

How do you like them apples? :RAWK

I believe I'm right in thinking a Devils regulation win and a Braehead regulation loss, would see the Devils become league champions tonight, on the basis of a better away record than Sheffield (14 wins, to 13).

Temme

The amount of Steelers fans not standing to observe a minutes silence for Amy Usher is absolutely disgusting.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Temme said:
The amount of Steelers fans not standing to observe a minutes silence for Amy Usher is absolutely disgusting.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Are you serious? Push em all off the diving board!!!!!!!!

Tonyrefail_devil said:
1-1 end of the 2nd! This last period is gonna be massive
Only been a fan a month or so and my heart is trying to force its way out through my skin! This pastime needs a health warning on it!!!!

rocketbob

So proud of this Devil's team. I know that they will get the reception that they deserve tomorrow night. No shame to lose so narrowly to a megabucks team like the Steelers.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

august04

Devils91! said:
Best team lost, their goalie kept them in it but congratulations steelers.
Not sure the best team lost, it was an even game and could have gone either way. I hate the Steelers but credit to them - to win in Nottingham then beat the Devils to win the league takes some doing. I'm glad Braehead didn't win the league though, that would have devalued the competition. Devastating loss, probably out of the CHL now too but that might not be a bad thing though as I doubt the IIHF would have let us play that in the BBT anyway. Shame for tomorrow's game too but there's still the play-offs! Onwards and upwards....

KaneDevils

Wont comment too much on the game but thought Steelers deserved it. Don't think we were quite good enough to be frank. :cry:

Darnell/Hicks calling 1 penalty the entire game and not against Cardiff!! That MUST be a record and will surely never happen again!

backrow

The Devils played a great game tonight and were the better team but just didn't get any breaks especially from the two stiffs out there, Darnell and Hicks. There were at least 5 or 6 infractions that could have been called against the Steelers during the course of the game but they weren't. Saying "Let the players play" sounds great but not if a team is allowed to get away with repeated trips and interference calls.
The first Steelers goal came after failed clearing attempts by the Devils and the 2nd Steelers goal never should have happened with a player left alone in front of the net meanwhile at the other end the Devils missed on several great chances.
The fans should be proud of the players effort tonight!

ASHIPP

Disappointed for the Boys. They gave it everything but Steelers were able to finish their chance in a tight game.

Devils should be proud of themselves...Cup Winners, top 3 finish amongst tough opposition nd the Playoffs to focus on.

Happy Days......this time last year the Club appeared to be doomed.

I was hoping Lordo would have picked Jesse tonight instead of Tahtinen as I'm sure he's absolutely busting a gut to prove a point, but hey ho!

Congratulations to Steelers. The teams are very closely matched, but overall, throughout the season they've looked a tiny bit stronger than us when paired up, so no complaints.