Devils Vs steelers - League - 2nd April - 18:00 FO

BostonBart22

The spear came before the cross check. Clear as day. Easily a game for that.
It will be more than 1 game, be disappointed if not , a player earlier in the season had 3 games for same offence and wasn't a repeat offender, fox wasn't happy with decision but defo not happy with mcnally I would've thought

E.D.S.

Agree. May be they can't show it because of supplementary disciplinary action (I've just made that up, no idea really) but agree that the highlights package could show a bit more. Equally Bowns made some fantastic saves that don't make it either.

On the plus side, nice touch by the club to remember those that had passed and with Jono (bit overboard for me but..) shows how classy this club is. There was also another good example of Todd listening to feedback.....If memory serves me right, someone raised about showing the game in the bar at the Appreciation Night, so if you do pop to get a pint you don't miss the action and there it was on full screen last night.

voth26

We’ll all still here. I will admit the boys played really well tonight, especially Davies & Bownsy. However I’m not reading too much into the result, as It was a dead rubber match tonight.

Thought McNally 5+ seemed a bit harsh as it looked more of a cross check than a spear and no idea what Connelly did for 2+10.

Fingers crossed I’m wrong and the boys have turned a page and will be purring going into the playoffs.
Mcnally speared the devil's player before cross checking him, so for me he got exactly what he deserved

James

Administrator
Thread starter #71
Not disagreeing the highlights could be better but in the past, incidents which could lead to supplementary discipline were not allowed in them. Not sure its so relevant any more though now that every game is streamed meaning someone will capture it anyway

BostonBart22

Has DOPS stopped for the summer break, nowt about spearing by oh wait the team mcnally 5 minutes major penalty, all hush hush, maybe a gentleman agreement not to ban players for playoffs..

BostonBart22

So mcnally in lineup tonight after getting a 5 min major, thought all these penalties were reviewed, whether guilty or not why can't the lge come out and give us an explanation i to why it wasn't a spearing..