Devils Vs steelers - League - 26th March 22

moggy#9

This is awful. Too many devils taking the night off. Sloppy in their own zone and their only idea at the other end is blindly throwing picked through the slot and hoping for a deflection. That was such a bad 2 on 1 for Mosey's goal that I had to make sure BOC wasn't playing.

Hedd Wyn John

This is f***ing pathetic. It looks like the team has already dusted off the golf clubs and have given up on the season. I feel sorry for anyone who has paid to go to the playoffs.
D has been almost non existent. Realistically though with 4D the Devils ain't doing much in the playoffs.

JT666

I just get the sense more players are carrying non publicised injuries and it’s just a month too far. Realistically having only 4 defensemen left isn’t going to win you a league or playoff. Going 6-2 down to the Steelers would infuriate me early on in the season, but to be honest I think the players just look exhausted so I’m not that bothered.

Highlights the lunacy of the roster restrictions though, it essentially stretches the players beyond. For all the emphasis on player safety and well-being it seems counterintuitive.