Devils vs Phoenix 06/12 7pm FO - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #5
Doubt it mate, seems to be incredibly hit and miss from the rink.

Problems every week!

Chris.

Awesome win! Well done Devils. Gutted I couldn't be there tonight.

Who would have thought 10 games ago that we'd now be just 2 points behind Pheonix, Panthers and Giants!!!!!!!

LETTTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEVILS! what a result, shame we couldn't have got the win in regulation and stopped the pheonix getting a point but were still a point closer :D . Well done Hill too, he really is having a great season.

not the biggest, it being a Saturday night, cold and after a City home game seemed to take its toll on the crowd numbers. Wouldn't like to estimate though as I'm always miles out.

Ger-Devils

Didn't make tonight. Had a car full to drive home after the city game. Standing on the terrace freezing didn't help us either! Think we've got a 16 seater booked for week Sunday

nmase20 said:
LETTTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEVILS! what a result, shame we couldn't have got the win in regulation and stopped the pheonix getting a point but were still a point closer :D . Well done Hill too, he really is having a great season.
You spell it PHOENIX not pheonix. :evil:

Koop11

Not a great game tonight but Manchester ones in our rink very rarely are for some reason. Considering Cloutier was coming after Brad I thought he was very quiet, likewise were all the tough guys on both teams.

Credit to our defence, we’re really limiting apposing teams goal tally against us in every game these days. Aubs is playing well and much of that down to our big lads at the back keeping shots astray. It’s fair to say Jay Loonball is our most influential player at the moment. Gerard has found an absolute gem in him. We really need guys like Jay to keep the ship sailing while we have Pirps and Fulton out. Another great performance from him.

Have to be happy with the 2 points. 3 guys out, including our top point scorer and we still come away with maximum honours. A little frustrating we gave Manchester a point but may no mistake about it, this is the best side Manchester have had in the Elite League era and they are a very good team indeed.

Disappointing crowd considering our average of late but still well above our average compared to last season. 1251 wasn’t bad considering the weather, City at home, Saturday night, Christmas parties and the Rally. I think next Sunday’s crowd will be another massive one. I just hope we can put a great performance in.