Ger-Devils

Re: Devils Vs Panthers - Sunday Dec 21st - 6pm - Chat / Upda

Sheincar said:
Ger-Devils said:
Sheincar said:
Apparently no seated tickets left.
47 seated tickets left.

About 170 standing left
The seated are mainly in away block. Singles otherwise.Family was looking for tickets hence comment sorry for misleading.
Not a problem.

Plenty of Devils fans have bought in the away block - I can't see a huge amount of Panthers heading down the way they're playing.

Ocko

Only 17 seats available, including the away block and about 130 standing tickets remaining. Seeing as it is 2 hours before face off, it is quite incredible.

YES but still nothing and when you try and put your game code in it says expires thank god we still have the inferno live which never fails

Have Hope#35

What a great game... We started so quick out of the blocks hitting absolutely everything that moved! Got 3-0 up, could have been 6-0 and then we were guilty of switching off for 10mins in the 2nd Period... Nottingham did step it up too! Finished well in the 3rd as we have a habit of doing, Hendrikx hit looked clean, not sure about the elbows call? Dirty Panthers hitting/punching Batch while on his back on the ice with the linos on top of him! Great win though :D

Ocko

Superb game. Had everything! In front of the biggest crowd ever in the BBT the players didn't disappoint and put on a show. I doubt anyone went home disappointed or not wanting to come again.

Glad Culligan got MoM, he deserved it and glad his contribution is being recognised. Dougie was unbelievable tonight, he terrorised Nottingham, they were scared stiff of him. And Hendrikx is just a wrecking ball, I've never seen someone hit like him; definitely the biggest hitter we've ever had. I love this team!

Wannabe2

I loves this team too. We are the verge of something very special here, it's getting ridiculously awesome to watch. Merry Xmas to everyone on the Inferno, and a great new year to you all.

Any word on Myers? I heard he twisted an ankle and didn't ice after that. Hope its not a long term injury.

Have Hope#35

Nitra said:
Any word on Myers? I heard he twisted an ankle and didn't ice after that. Hope its not a long term injury.
Spoke to my mate who stayed for the player signings and Myers told him that he'd twisted his ankle and didn't play as a precaution!

Have Hope#35 said:
Nitra said:
Spoke to my mate who stayed for the player signings and Myers told him that he'd twisted his ankle and didn't play as a precaution!
Cheers, thanks.