Devils Vs MKL - 30 Mar 19 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
VGa404Ez.jpg
This is it, the final weekend and the title is still on the line. Devils invite MKL to the bay for potentially the last time. Lightning are propping up the bottom of the table with 15 wins this season and are well out of playoff contention. Devils must secure 2 points from this game to keep their nose ahead of Belfast in the final dash. The penultimate game!

Rob Batch

I purposely left the L out in case I added Lovely, lacklustre or lazy or some other equally poor l-word. Hahahaha I think maybe the lbs per square inch (pressure) might be getting 2 me.:mad: Bloodwise, not Benny.

Mooney#16

Ok. We're giving it a good go.

Feel like the Blaze players need reminding it's just not worth taking an injury or suspension going into the play offs. Best of resting your starter and giving the grocery sticks plenty of ice time so your in the best shape. You hear me Danny Stewart.

Mooney#16

Fair play to Dundee they had a right good crack at Giants tonight.

On to tomorrow. Potentially one of the biggest games in Devils history.

mjh

Win was what we needed and we got it done early on. After that the game was dull. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we scored a hat full but I'd prefer a nailbiter any day. Sad to see MK going out of the league. Their fans are the loudest travelling support we've had at the Viola. Good to see Duggan getting more ice time. Would like to see Toms Rutkis following suit next year. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.