Devils Vs Manchester Storm - Sun 24 Sep 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

bb1

Great point by kingmo19.1.

Devils this season aren't just competing against other clubs for titles but we are in effect competing against a very good Cardiff City football side.

The fact that I am constantly hearing how people are bored will eventually turn them away as well as the newer fans. Many people simply can't afford to watch both football and hockey and will go to the most entertaining.

I am a long standing devil's fan and will have my season ticket regardless but there are plenty that won't.

Milky

Sarcasm lowest form of wit........ im just saying that regardless of events it shouldnt be transfered to the ice. They're supposed to be professionals. We dont pay for lack lustre performances........
Maybe, but my point still stands. Paying for a ticket doesn't give you the right to demand or be privy to anything behind the scenes. Those are club issues, end of.

Steve King has come on here and expressed his displeasure on the performances and said there were some mitigating factors which didn't help things. He's said that things will be turned around and low and behold, one game later we've put in a really good performance against Dundee (and yes I watched the full game so am confident in my appraisal of that game).

We won't win every game and we won't play well in every game. It is impossible to perform at your best every match (if you did that's not your best it becomes your average). So I expect some poor performances (and those last weekend were very poor) but that's part of the journey.

Have a smile and enjoy the ride, there are worse things happening in the world to get so angry about.

Have Hope#35

Does the behind the scenes stuff really have to be something troubling or negative? Could he not just be referring to the 4 or 5 players who are carrying knocks? A more professional performance last night and good to get the Shutout after all the goals we've recently shipped... The main negative from last night is the daft penalties we took in the second period, the positive side of that was we got to successfully work on our PK!

Foxy

Maybe, but my point still stands. Paying for a ticket doesn't give you the right to demand or be privy to anything behind the scenes. Those are club issues, end of.

Steve King has come on here and expressed his displeasure on the performances and said there were some mitigating factors which didn't help things. He's said that things will be turned around and low and behold, one game later we've put in a really good performance against Dundee (and yes I watched the full game so am confident in my appraisal of that game).

We won't win every game and we won't play well in every game. It is impossible to perform at your best every match (if you did that's not your best it becomes your average). So I expect some poor performances (and those last weekend were very poor) but that's part of the journey.

Have a smile and enjoy the ride, there are worse things happening in the world to get so angry about.
I didnt ask for details just said the problems shouldnt be carried out onto the ice. Off ice problems shouldnt become on ice problems