Devils Vs Giants - Play Off Semi Final - Saturday 1pm

Martynwo

ledgend777 said:
Martynwo said:
Pen shootout win at 17/1 :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana
Damn it - I had 25-1 on overtime win. Never mind. 17/1 - if they looked at our shootout record I'm suprised we weren't 100-1.
I had £5 on the OT win as well :(

chris592

Gutted :( Cardiff have an impressive record in the PO with getting to the final, so I guess that result was always on the cards. Thought we would go onto win after we came back from 2 down. Oh well, congrats and good luck in the final.

Whooo when it went to 3-3 and OT must admit thought that was it.....

Great win and to do it on penalties against the Champions....

I wont say any more tonight :D

Same here at 3 3 thought we had blown it. Funniest thing in our house the wife decided it was time to dust everything as she couldnt watch my daughter didn't want to go through pens with me just in case we jinxed the Devils so we watched the pens in the same house diffrent rooms on laptops. At least the house is clean mind.

GOOOOO Devils tomorrow!!!!!!

mazza03

Oh boy, what a win, wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo :pickle :pickle :Banana :Banana :pickle :pickle :Banana :Banana :pickle :pickle :Banana :Banana :pickle :pickle :Banana :Banana

I followed on MNL at a beer festival in Cork. I was wearing my CDH hoodie of course! Incredible win, so proud of the lads. You certainly made the roaming charges worth it!

No, my K Smith jersey is not for sale!

At this juncture, I'd like to ask if there's anyone out there who'd still argue against a drop to an 8 import limit...?

Ok, so after a repeat of last year's semi-final fixture, it looks like a repeat of last year's final. Hopefully the boys who suffered last year will be keen enough to bury the opposition this year.

I believe! Go Devils!

osh

How proud are we of our Devils? Hard to put in to words really. A fantastic result today ( I was on my way to the final anyway, whoever won). Big up to all those fans who made it to the semis, will
bump in to a lot of friends tomorrow when I get there. G and crew, you deserve huge credit, your management skills are 2nd to none after such an achievement of getting us into the final. Read PR's article online about his commitment to the Devils earlier on and have to say, at long last, he has my full support for ensuring we have a future to look forward to. Looking forward to joining up with all our fantastic travelling supporters tomorrow, win or lose, we are winners in my opinion ( may the good guys win, it's been long over due)

having missed game as been in work since 12pm, thought i'd catch up on match mnl but its been cleared. well done on the win guys, but did anything happen through match for excitement... fights etc??

Skippy

Thread starter #38
Re: Re: Devils Vs Giants - Play Off Semi Final - Saturday 1p

niwoke said:
having missed game as been in work since 12pm, thought i'd catch up on match mnl but its been cleared. well done on the win guys, but did anything happen through match for excitement... fights etc??

It's been archived.. you can still read it here

http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/archive/

:grin:

Koop11

Great performance from the lads, lead by Matzka and Lyle. Lyle was the player of the playoffs for me. After a ropey first period, we went on to be the better team throughout the game. We were dead on our feet in OT but the guys worked to death and that is what the Devils is all about. We waited all season to win a penalty shootout and it was worth it. Very proud moment to be a Devils fan.