Devils vs Football/Rugby?

I like football, Hate rugby. But a sport has never drawn me in as much as Ice Hockey has. Been hooked since the first devils game in 86 when i was 17, 42 now and loving it more than ever ;)

Wannabe2

Dai Vader said:
I like football, Hate rugby. But a sport has never drawn me in as much as Ice Hockey has. Been hooked since the first devils game in 86 when i was 17, 42 now and loving it more than ever ;)
Bet your still 17 on match night mate. ;)

Wannabe2 said:
Dai Vader said:
Bet your still 17 on match night mate. ;)
Yeah still passionate and jump about on every goal :)

osh

Wannabe2; thanks for your response, and I accept everything in the manner in which you intended. I won't really be turning my back on the sport or the Devils. I got into ice hockey before the devils existed and was abroad when they were formed. It was a few years later that I started watching and then only when I was on leave from working abroad. I will still be supporting the Devils of course ( I am in Belfast now having been to the game last night) and feel we have a great chance of honours this season. Due to commitments overseas I will miss games during February and March anyway, but will be going to the play offs as usual. I've got to stick by what I promised myself all those years ago and that is why I can't support an individual/organisation who controls 2 teams, it just doesn't seem right and results may be contrived as the need arises(that will be denied of course, but the fact is it MAY happen). So, i will still be posting, just from afar.

Russky

Kipper said:
floridadevil said:
Kipper said:
Only £8 to watch Bedwas though Russ, now that is good value ;)
do you call that entertainment though kip ;) :lol:

Harsh ha ha
You never know, I may venture down there at some point! I used to not being entertained at a Rugby match as I used to be a regular at the Arms park! That was until Peter Thomas yanked the prices up to a level beyond the pocket of the most loyal of fans!