Devils Vs Flyers - League - 14th Feb 24 - FO 19:30

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
It's that time of year that us with non hockey-watching significant others dread. Having to manoeuvre a conversation to the fact there’s hockey on on Valentines day and if it fine for us to go or 'fine'.
Devils face the Flyers in the Bay Wednesday. Flyers are currently sitting just outside their usual position at the bottom of the pile, albeit with more games played than any other team but have been buoyed with a decent 3 game win streak and were the last team to beat the Steelers so shouldn't be taken too lightly. Devils are now on a 9 game win streak and whereas first place is going to be a stretch , we're adding a good buffer between us and third.

BostonBart22

Surprised no one came in for him before transfer deadline day, he can't be happy bunny at mo, I know he's injured but hardly played last 2 months

Yeah, really hope he gets one more crack of it here before the season is out and proves his worth - sadly I’m not sure he will get that opportunity. We’ll see, but a tough one for Russell with everyone playing so well at the moment and the team clicking. I think Chad is great mind as most of the supporters do - I would much prefer to see him getting games and opportunities somewhere else rather than being a consistent spectator in the gantry. Hopefully we’ll see him on the ice again sooner rather than later!!

Wannabe2

At 27 the lad needs to be playing, the fit between the club and the player for some reason don’t seem to be right, and that’s for those both parties to sort out. The fans do like him that’s obvious, but what will be,will be.

GAVIN

Get the junior devils on here... more excitement when Todd mention we went back to full strength. should have stayed at home and saved my hard earned money instead of this

GAVIN

Sorry but this shower of shite cannot continue.. this team needs to be ripped apart and start from the beginning.... but you get the old crap from Todd and management defending them...