Devils Vs Flyers - Challenge Cup - 7:30 pm, 14th Jan - Chat

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Tuesday night see's the Devils take on the Fife Flyers in the 2nd leg of the Challenge Cup Quater final.

The Devils carry a 4 goal lead into this game having one the 1st leg at home 7 - 3.

We'll be running the disgustingly biased, pantomine scripted, sellout and lapdop endorsed Match Night Live! for this game from the usual (awesome) location of www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

OJ takes the reigns and as always game predictions, or just general abuse at the current state of the team/league/world can be sent to matchnightlive@gmail.com

Re: Devils Vs Flyers - Challenge Cup - 7:30 pm, 14th Jan - C

MNL will be covering the games thanks to Flyers fan Laura D (hockeylaura on twitter).

I am still on the lookout for more texters

There must be some Devils fans living in SDcotland off to this crucial game eg Borders Devil

James

Administrator

Borders Devil is living back locally. Would SparkyMark be up for it?

We are all systems go- Rachael (have car will go) if off to Kirkcaldy - shes taking her kit with her as well

James said:
Unfortunately I don't get a great signal at the rink. One minute it's great, the next it's dire. stirlingflyer normally does good updates on the Flyers forum.

Not sure if he'll be at the game or not but another place to keep an eye on for updates if you want.

http://flyersforum.proboards.com/thread ... ge-cup-2nd

Bet the 1st things packed on the bus are Brent's hats ( after all they are the most important pieces of kit !!!)

Wannabe2

Nott Simpson said:
We are all systems go- Rachael (have car will go) if off to Kirkcaldy - shes taking her kit with her as well
First Aid Kit would be handy.

James said:
Not sure where you got your info from but I'm still stuck up here in the Borders but can't get to tonight's match.

James

Administrator

Borders-Devil said:
James said:
Not sure where you got your info from but I'm still stuck up here in the Borders but can't get to tonight's match.
Ah sorry, getting you mixed up with someone else.

Ocko

Stunning win. Proud to be a Devils fan. With what this team had been through with injuries, off ice problems and in particular this ridiculous schedule whilst we are short benched they have done nothing but their best. Even against Belfast they never gave up, I'm glad they've not got their reward - they deserve it.

Great result 2-3 away against an almost full strength (-1) roster and ours with returnees and 3 "youngsters", admiral performance.
Panthers next !!

ASHIPP

Congratulations to the Devils. Excellent result amid all the injuries and fatigue...they held their nerve and worked hard. Very proud of the Team .

Kipper

Massive respect for the boys for that win bearing in mind the travelling on the back of a horrendous weekend