Devils Vs Dundee Stars - Saturday March 7th - Chat/ Updates

Skippy

Thread starter #1

Saturday night and its Hockey night in the bay as the Dundee Stars come to town.

Details of the Devils Web casts of this games can be found here - http://cardiffdevilstv.net/

We will be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game, as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Re: Devils Vs Dundee Stars - Saturday March 7th - Chat/ Upda

Looks like a near sell out so lets give the lads a good send off.

Join me at MNL from around 6pm as we begin the countdown to the Challenge Cup Final.

OJ

Looks like only 40 seats left, a very good effort. So glad I got my season ticket last March! :lol: :lol:

jimmy snels

Hope we're on the ball for this one. Genuinely concerned we'll have an eye on sunday. Hope mychan is back involved as well. He does a fab job of irritating the crap out the opposition, bring work ethic to the table and hopefully get a big crowd going Which in turn does the other players

Looking good so far: belfast and nottingham leading against sheffield and braehead

7 goals in 1st. On fire. Maybe time to pull a few players, pad up the owners, that'll be entertaining.

Devils91! said:
Dundee players should be ashamed of themselves!
As should the mother of the poor kid who spewed over me without so much as an apology and Taz for finding it so amusing lol hope its not norvovirus i suggest sickbags for the bus

kettdevil1

Baphomet said:
Looking good so far: belfast and nottingham leading against sheffield and braehead
Shame Sheffield pulled it out of the fire in the last minute but even so..... I believe it is now in our hands...... 6 league games, 2 weeks. Can't wait!

i heard that cheverie was injured in warm up and that Jeff Hutchins didnt travel with them.

aplzart said:
i heard that cheverie was injured in warm up and that Jeff Hutchins didnt travel with them.
That's correct, but please let's not blame Holland for the first 5 goals the defence in front of him was shocking. Cheverie then replaced him and didn't do much better before Holland came back on again. As for Hutchins I heard that his wife is expecting a baby anytime soon.
Moving on, how the hell Plumton didn't get a match penalty tonight I'll never no. Stood on the bench removing one Devils players helmet from behind so he could throw punches from the safety of the bench, whilst said Devils player was still on the ice, total bloody coward when offered out by Clarkson, yet they both get game penalties :DWD

backrow

Huge game tonight by the Morissette, Martin and Lord line with a combined 6 goals and 8 assists and a nice goal and 4 assists for Culli.
Wasn't thrilled to see our players get involved in that altercation by the Stars bench because we had potentially much more to lose.

Finny

If either player had match penalties the incident would have to be reviewed. By Tony Smith this morning no doubt.

ASHIPP

Valuable 2 points and important for Devils to play a game and be in the mindset for today's crucial final.

Felt sorry for the Stars who looked tired, shortbenched and demoralised. Whilst they looked lost without guidance from their coach Jeff Huchins, people should be mindful of the facts before vilifying him on social media...he was absent because his wife is expecting a baby anyday. Credit to the Stars for keeping going and to their faithful band of fa.s for making the trip.
Fantastic win by Panthers with only 13 skaters against the Clan. Braehead now lost last 3 games against Erhardt teams.

Not so fantastic was learning Steelers clinched a win with 15 secs of regulation time left. Let's hope Giants gave them a hard time.

great win great performance and the atmosphere in the BBT was amazing. The only downside was a poor bloke who had a kid puke over him and the Planet Ice staff member had the unenviable clean up job.