Devils Vs Clan - 27 Feb 19 - League

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
The Scots from the Shopping center come to visit the bay this evening. Clan are sitting pretty in 3rd place so this will be another tough challenge. A bounceback win tonight will put us back clear in first

hip check

Belfast playing tonight as well so may not be able to take first place back unless Fife can do us a favour
We need to do ourselves a favour first and defeat Clan who are going well atm, then we can worry about Giants, no good Fife doing the business if we don't win our own game.

ASHIPP

Everything is about momentum and confidence now. Devils should not have to be relying on other teams to 'do us a favour'. If the Devils are good enough, their destiny is in their hands. They know that.

mjh

Good win tonight after a tricky start. We looked streets ahead after a while and was good to see some of the younger guys get decent minutes. Would like to see Rutkis more as he seems to do well whenever he gets a chance. Fournier is a privilege to watch this season. Keep rolling boys.

Rob Batch

My lastpost doesn't read back with the same spirit i wrote it. I genuinely have a friend with 'fairy's' in an aquarium. Honestly. Plus I luv taking the p"ss. I have another friend that collected those 'fairy' plates. Wot or what can I say ?