Devils Vs Capitals - Saturday 19th, 7pm - Chat/Updates

Decided to dig the car out and main roads look fine so going to give it a go. Edinburgh caps just tweeted they are 60 miles from Cardiff and have had no problems so far so should be here in plenty of time

DevilDom

I thought our guys worked their socks off tonight. Our PK was excellent and all the out skaters worked extremely hard to limit the number of shots on Joe. Their nettie played really well to only concede 4 from 50 shots and on a normal day Devils would have won easily. I do however see the result as a point gained rather than a point dropped. Chin up guys, things will improve.

I think all the goings on "off ice" is starting to take its toll on the coaches and players.

Whilst not a bad performance, something just doesn't seem right.

The Devil Himself

DevilDom said:
Their nettie played really well to only concede 4 from 50 shots. I do however see the result as a point gained rather than a point dropped. Chin up guys, things will improve.
92% save percentage then, not too shabby. Also Jarolin, Hartmann, Leinweber, Cingel... Caps are no pushovers. I enjoyed tonight more than I have since Biz left. It was just more entertaining, the match was more even.

It was always going to be weird tonight, things are very weird at the moment. Of course the team's going to be affected and we all seem to be under a cloud. But, our D did well to tighten up in front of Joe and we had the worst luck with the bounces in front of their net that we could have.

The guys still looked gutted at the end; I wouldn't say that they've given up. Neither should we.

There's always Highland Park 12yr old. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy. I need it after watching that game through a cloud of my own breath.