Devils Vs Blaze - PO 1/4 Final - 9th April 23 - 18:00 FO

Rempel16

Chad offers the sort of flexibility we previously had with mosey. He's not going to score 30 goals, but he's just what you want from a depth guy.
If we had secondary scoring more consistently this year then I don’t think the points production of the two would have been a discussion point.

It’s amplified by some bang average production (relative to expectation) across the middle 6.

moggy#9

If we had secondary scoring more consistently this year then I don’t think the points production of the two would have been a discussion point.

It’s amplified by some bang average production (relative to expectation) across the middle 6.
Agreed, there are some players on the team who, if brought back, I'd wonder who they were blackmailing. ;-)

ASHIPP

Chad offers the sort of flexibility we previously had with mosey. He's not going to score 30 goals, but he's just what you want from a depth guy.
Agreed. He's slotted in well on both defence and forward lines wherever needed. A Chris Culligan in progress.
Chad is fearless in the dirty areas, works hard and passes the puck in an accurate and timely manner. In the Evan Mosey mould, without the injury weaknesses. Every team needs a couple of energy players who execute their role well.

We already have two brits doing the same energy job and although he has the plus of playing D in his locker I think an upgrade on him would be great.
I do agree that if the second line upped their production it could help carry him but it’s just my opinion