Devils Vs Blaze Christmas Spectacular - 26 + 27 Dec 18 - League

Diablo3

From where I was sitting the guys applied loads of pressure and should have taken this one. It's just a shame we couldn't make the pressure pay. Hopefully we will tomorrow.

Kevlar68

Just got back from blaze game and could have gone either way, very scrappy game with both teams trying to play hockey instead of a physical game which shows from penalties. I really enjoyed the game and the away support was absolutely brilliant, deafening at times.

Slartibartfast

A disappointing result. We looked so good in the first especially after scoring at 11 seconds. But the forechecking and focus seemed to progressively ease off in the second and I was just waiting for Blaze to equalise. After going behind, the intensity to pull back level again was amazing but again it didn't last.
Should not of lost that one but hey ho thats hockey.

Foxy

From the above sounds as though we slacked off again. We have to play for the full 60 minutes........... when we do we win

RedDevil17

The problem with this devils team is that we can never seem to close games out and just destroy teams when in the lead. We always ease off and it’s so frustrating. It’s also obvious that our 3rd periods have been shocking as of late. We just don’t our chances and we’re lacking goals because of it. No good having all the pressure the whole game, if you don’t take your chances you don’t win games. Simple as that.

Rob Batch

Last night's performance was ok but didn't see it thru . Finished the game with a wimper. There will be some family in the arena tonight so I hope the lads turn the wick up a bit. No prisoners just 2 points !