Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 28th Oct 23 - 19:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils welcome the Blaze to the Bay for the second of the weeks Challenge Cup games. Devils are currently on 8 points so I think any point from either of the games this weekend will put us through to the next round topping the group. New guy Alderson appears to be on a mission and is currently running at more than a goal a game, and hopefully our new Wall will be in place too.

kristian

That’s my thought on things ! But it’s come from a good place ! There is a few players I would sit on that team before him like Duggan and batch
Out of interest why would you sit Batch. Think he s had a good start to the season. Seems to be getting to front of net more doing the simple things well.

Mooney#16

Commentators curse probably now but Batchy has been playing great hockey lately and contrary to the narrative PR doesn’t rate him due to dropping out of GB a few times his time on ice is good in fact has been highest on team a couple periods this season. This to me says PR has gained a lot of trust in Batchy so o doubt he’s near getting scratched at present.

Jonesy83

Looks like a very nasty incident in the Sheffield v Nottingham game, fans ask to leave the building.

Talk on Twitter is a player has had a skate to the neck / throat

Rhyan48

That’s my thought on things ! But it’s come from a good place ! There is a few players I would sit on that team before him like Duggan and batch
Because I don’t rate him personally he is a big body but that’s it tell me why you would scratch chad ? As everyone I have spoke to says it’s stupid ?

BostonBart22

Didn't see game due to world cup final in rugby and what a game it was, but a great win and a top of table position time to give Tyler a game in net tomorrow and give Ben a rest fotmr lge games

ASHIPP

Thoughts and prayers with Adam Johnson tonight who sustained the terrible injury. On the Cage they have posted that he is in hospital in Sheffield.