Devils v Stars - Sat 8 Apr 2017 - Championship Semi-Final - FO 1pm - Chat/Updates

Russky

I was a bit worried at the end of the first. It seemed to me that the Devils got phased by the occasion in the first and failed to play their own game. In the second they were back to their old selves. In the third they made the most of their chances and did what they had to to get the result. Bowns was awesome and was not at fault for either goal.The experience of Lord, Haddad, Martin and the Hothams won us that game.

Last edited:

Tyke Devil

Well done Devils!..........One more game. Going to be tough whoever we play but to be this close to doing a clean sweep of trophies is just fantastic. Win or lose tomorrow....what a ride we have had this year. So proud of our team this year!

Big shout out for Dundee......they played a great game today.

GO DEVILS!

august04

Let's hope we start a little better tomorrow or it could be game over before we've got going. After a terrible first period, the Devils were the better team and fully deserved the win. Great effort by Dundee.

Last edited:

kettdevil1

Let's hope we start a little better tomorrow or it could be game over before we've got going. After a terrible first period, the Devils were the better team and fully deserved the win. Great effort by Dundee.
See I saw it differently, I thought Dundee put all their chips on the first period and gambled that they could hold us off in the remaining time and.... it almost worked! I thought the Stars played one of the best periods of hockey in the first I have seen and has us rocking. We didn't play well but I can't agree with terrible. Thankfully it was all immaterial as we were back to our best in the second and third and once the first goal went in, I was confident. Haddad was a fair shout for MOM but A Hotham must have been close

Bring on Sheffield.

august04

See I saw it differently, I thought Dundee put all their chips on the first period and gambled that they could hold us off in the remaining time and.... it almost worked! I thought the Stars played one of the best periods of hockey in the first I have seen and has us rocking. We didn't play well but I can't agree with terrible. Thankfully it was all immaterial as we were back to our best in the second and third and once the first goal went in, I was confident. Haddad was a fair shout for MOM but A Hotham must have been close

Bring on Sheffield.
That's the beauty of sport, we all see things differently. I'm sticking with terrible though for that first period and then business as usual for the rest of the game.

Ocko

Of course it was a comeback win. Of course Joey Haddad got it going. If ever a game epitomised our season it was this game.

Credit to Dundee and Lefervbe, what a game they gave us.