Devils v Liberec - Tickets

Thread starter #1
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately something has come up and I can't make it to tonight's game. This has left me with 2 tickets in block 5 that are going to go to waste.

I was going to try and sell them but I'd rather just give them to a couple of fans who might not otherwise have gone.

Is anyone interested? I realise most people on here might be going anyway.

Either way, I don't want anything for them. Just let me know and I'll send them over.

solelace84

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately something has come up and I can't make it to tonight's game. This has left me with 2 tickets in block 5 that are going to go to waste.

I was going to try and sell them but I'd rather just give them to a couple of fans who might not otherwise have gone.

Is anyone interested? I realise most people on here might be going anyway.

Either way, I don't want anything for them. Just let me know and I'll send them over.
If you haven't shifted them, I'll have them? I wasn't going to go as I'm getting a fence done today - but it's done early and I'm heading to Ikea! So may as well go. I'll give you some money for them though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solelace84

They said they couldn't afford it but if you have no one more worthy to give them to then I'm sure they'd appreciate the offer!
I'll probably end up buying some anyway if I'm in Cardiff this eve, so may as well give them to the above ^ - if they don't want them though, I'll be more than happy to utilise them [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter #7
They said they couldn't afford it but if you have no one more worthy to give them to then I'm sure they'd appreciate the offer!
No worries! Ask them if they do want to go. Otherwise @solelace84, they are all yours!

I'll probably end up buying some anyway if I'm in Cardiff this eve, so may as well give them to the above ^ - if they don't want them though, I'll be more than happy to utilise them [emoji5]
I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. No point in you spending the money if you don't have too :)