Devils v Giants - 15/10 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

I'll be hosting this game and can be reached before or during the game at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Still looking for a couple more people to help out with coverage tonight, so if you going and would like to help out, please give me a shout...

Only the second game this season between the two teams, unfortunately the first game we lost at home 3-4 on penalties :( Hopefully this game will see a different result, the Giants are doing pretty well so far this season, it's about time someone beat them :p
The giants squad oozes talent and money with two players Brock McBride and Benoit Doucet in the top 3 scorers in the league and another couple in the top 20 with Robert Dowd and Craig Peacock both racking up the points as well, all this is of course with Jon Pelle the league’s top scorer from last season sat on the side lines. In nets the giants have Stephen Murphy who currently sits in second position in the league with a 93.7% save percentage.
Skippy has put together another big game preview and as always, if you're too lazy to click through the main website then click the following link instead... http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/news/game- ... vs-giants/

The Pilot are running food and drink offers this weekend again, including pregame food matchday offers and they're showing most of the other important sport from tomorrow, all the details can be found on the following thread... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4955

That's about it, just incase though, if anyone can help me with texts for this game, please pm/text me!

Chris.

Hard to see anything other than a Devils win this time round, with no McBride our lines will have to change which could disrupt the momentum we seem to have been playing with of late.

If Keefe and Lloyd could perhaps agitate and draw penaties from the likes of Voth and Frank we might nick the odd goal on special teams, we need a complete team performance from Murphy right threw to Leblanc to have any hope, cant see it 4 1 Devils.

Massive game this week.My heart shouts Giants.My head says Devils.Always hard to come away with anything in the BBT and with Mcbride out it only makes it much harder but it wouldnt surprise me if we dig deep and against all the odds comes up the better team like we did last time.This team is just that good.
OH and Finney before anything else happens.There is no conspiracy the ref who ever he may be will be poor and upset both sets of fans.

It's a late thought, but handing out flyers at the stadium today for tonight's game could have been a brilliant idea.

ASHIPP

Today's 'South Wales Echo' states that Mark AND Brad are carrying injuries :shock: - decisions to be made about their fitness to play.
Nothing is ever easy for the Devils is it? :( Giants are fortunate to cover their import absences, our Guys will be working twice as hard to cover our players.

Would be fantastic if the Devils get the 2 points they deserve.....and would be great to get some uplifting news for the team. :)

COME ON DEVILS :twisted:

D

Deleted member 1337

i hope Mark and voth are back for the game today,
but this bit of news confused me until i looked at the roster:
Devils will cover for Mark Smith, if he is ruled out by injury, by playing four defencemen – Adams, Kenton Smith, Chris Frank and Josh Latch.
:lol:

Ellis.

Ger-Devils

elliswf said:
i hope Mark and voth are back for the game today,
but this bit of news confused me until i looked at the roster:
Devils will cover for Mark Smith, if he is ruled out by injury, by playing four defencemen – Adams, Kenton Smith, Chris Frank and Josh Latch.
:lol:

Ellis.
4 D? Think he missed Richardson out there

Devils have to be favourites playing at home on a small ice, but we have been getting results this season by grinding out wins and I see no reason why we can't beat you guys tonight.. I know we are missing Rebek, Pelle, McBribe, but we still have 10 imports on the ice and Crane and Awada have been two of our best players the last few games, so no reason why we can't win.

4.2 Giants

so I'm taking it as Giants will have 9 imports and Devils 8 if Mark Smith and Voth don't play :cry: If thats the case I can't see a Devils win, but stranger things have happened.

Skippy

Re: Re: Devils v Giants - 15/10 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Upd

jester said:
It's in south Wales echo online, dosent say when he picked up the injury bit it's good news for the giants if he's out.
In that same article they forget one of the devils d men altogether and refer to another by the wrong name.

It's entirely possible Voths fine by that measure :)

Fubar

whitevanman said:
Massive game this week.My heart shouts Giants.My head says Devils.Always hard to come away with anything in the BBT and with Mcbride out it only makes it much harder but it wouldnt surprise me if we dig deep and against all the odds comes up the better team like we did last time.This team is just that good.
OH and Finney before anything else happens.There is no conspiracy the ref who ever he may be will be poor and upset both sets of fans.
well if he turns up in a smurf outfit spurting "ahhbejesus" then i suspect there will be a riot!