DEVILS V BLAZE ON BIG SCREEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1
We are showing the webcast of the devils v blaze game tomorrow night on our big screen at the church house inn, st brides wentloog, newport. Feel free to come down and join us cheer the boys on. Postcode for sat nav is NP10 8SN

Cheers Si & Bec

By this i mean is it ok to give her a slap if she gets out of line ...... i dont wana miss the game of course ........... :roll: ..... im only winding u up .. see u later

Thread starter #13
Not a problem.

Nice to bring together Devils fans for those who cant make the away trips

We are also showing the Belfast game this Saturday

Bec and Si

I know you'll think it sounds a bit stingey but the webcasts continue to be a loss making affair relative to the time, technology and technicians it takes to deliver.

Obviously we will have to work quite hard to actually stop you showing the game but we can only appeal to the better nature! The webcasts are now costing £8. Therefore I would suggest that if you insist on going ahead we request that you make an estimate of the numbers present (actually there to watch) and send us a 50% contribution.

That would help us to keep the costly media machine (that always needs something upgraded or repaired!) going for another while atleast.

Any thoughts / questions PM or email

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.