Devils v Blaze - 08/10 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

First league game since the Blaze (collectively) decided to punch Bordeleau in the face... It's going to be amazing :D

IceTime.TV will be running a webcast, all the details can be found at www.icetime.tv and they can be contacted on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/IceTimeTV

We will *hopefully* be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions; all at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl :D

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206.

solelace84

Can't wait for this - just hope we don't sabotage our chance of winning by taking too many penalties... On the other hand, I hope we batter them, in both senses of the word!

voth26

make the game/points safe then let Bordy rock and roll. the longer Bordy waits the worse it will be for klotz as hopefully he will spend more time waiting for it to happen that it will put him off his game, but then if he plays the same amount of shifts as last time he's more likely to get splinters up his butt lol

august04

While I wouldn't normally advocate a fighter taking on a non-fighter, I hope Bordeleau takes Noble apart (as it appears he threw the initial punch to kick the whole incident off), as well as Klotz. It would be long overdue.

danhall76

I wouldn't refer to Noble as a non - fighter but he is definitely not in bordys league. Would like to see someone tune him up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

jimmy snels

Can see a scrap from the puck drop. I can also see the "sssssttttteeeewwwwwwaaarrrrtttt!!!!" Starting early, perhaps even in the warm up

Wouldn't class Noble as a fighter? I still that he is owed for his tilt with Walton last year. He plays a role, right on the edge and whilst not a heavyweight he is a willing combatant and "fair game".

Can't make the game, but IceTime is being booked, AirPlaying it through the big tele, pizzas bought and in the fridge, friends invited, beers chilling in fridge. Won't be as good as being there but is probably the next best thing. Looking forward to this one.

ASHIPP

I am hoping Devils use hockey smarts first and foremost to ensure they win the game and reduce risk of injury.

Wouldn't suprise me if Danny Stewart doesn't give Klotz any shifts in which case it might be open season to sensibly target other culprits. No doubt Bordy will be ramping his hits to legal NHL strength......with fine support from Batchy and Lewy (all legal and clean stuff).

wildthing74

I would way rather us focus on the game and Bordy leave revenge until/if the game is won.
I think people underestimate Klotz's ability to fight.I am sure Bordeleau will take care of him but we know fights can go either way and I want us having all momentum from the start.Dropping the gloves early might be good to get it out of the way but I would rather their whole team was on edge all night.
The crowd helped massively in the last game and again got in Stewart's head.I hope we bring that again and it's rocking.
Nothing stupid please and no risk of bans we have way more important games coming up to worry about.

Have Hope#35

I would way rather us focus on the game and Bordy leave revenge until/if the game is won.
I think people underestimate Klotz's ability to fight.I am sure Bordeleau will take care of him but we know fights can go either way and I want us having all momentum from the start.Dropping the gloves early might be good to get it out of the way but I would rather their whole team was on edge all night.
The crowd helped massively in the last game and again got in Stewart's head.I hope we bring that again and it's rocking.
Nothing stupid please and no risk of bans we have way more important games coming up to worry about.
This ^^^
I'm off on Holiday on Saturday so Webcast at the Hilton, Gatwick for me! #DoubleEdgedSword

Gazza272

Interestingly I believe a fight from the face off will result in a game misconduct this year. I'm sure that was the talk during the pre season medvescak games.....

We will be running MNL on Saturday night which is just as well for those unable to get to the game through work , family commitments or holidays. I should add "unable to get a ticket"to that list as the game appears to head for a sell out.