devils U12's

• Thread starter Deleted member 1337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #1
thought i'd get a topic running for the junior devils (U12)

they played last night in bracknell(bees) but lost in a close game 3-2

but in the last munite the coach andrew loyd(http://www.cardiffdevils.com/junior-teams/u12/) "pulled the goaly" the refs where very confused and heared around the rink were mumbles of "they "av" to many men on the ice" and "now that should be a penalty" but after the game the man of the match(cardiff) was netminder #1 Lewis (and he got to wash all of the player jersey's :lol: )

the next home match is 01/10/11 and i think the next away is 25/09/11.Dont know who they are playing against or the face off time is but i will update later

T.T.F.N.

Ellis.

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #2
elliswf said:
away is 25/09/11.Dont know who they are playing against or the face off time is but i will update later

T.T.F.N.

Ellis.
it is against the Baisingstoke Bison

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #3
The whole U12's team are doing the skate with devils, just to inform.

Ellis

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #4
great match on sunday, only one penalty for either team

cardiff devils(u12) 13 :D - 3 basingstoke bison (u12)

next home game on the 01/10/11 against peterborough

the cardiff devils u12 are 6th place in the league with 2 points but the 1st place team only have 4

if you want come along to watch the training session(s) monday's are 6:15(PM) tuesday's are 7:15(PM)

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #6
16:30 (4:30) it will be three periods of fifteen minutes

just so you can know some of the Players numbers they are:
#1 lewis davies (NM)(hope he is going for a shutout)
#3 Tom(os) dicker
#6 Rhodri Gibbon
#7 ethan schembri(forward)
#12 Bevan morgan
#13 Sam Smith
#10 Carter loyed (center)
#22 Aaron McConkey
#23 joshua wilder (D man and won last weeks spirit of the game :) ),

with the manager of russel McConkey
and a coach of Andrew loyed (some may remember him as the cardiff eagles player)

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #7
cardiff devils u12 4 :shock: -6 :shock: peterborough

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #8
The under 12' team will be icing in the 1 period break of the devils-giants game on the 16th and the next home game is against basingstoke and yes we beat them 13-3 away last time, it is on the 23/10/11(face off info coming as soon as possible) and the away game coming up is on the 30/10/11 against romford

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #10
The faceoff is 4:30 (PM) for the game on the 23/10/11
as usual there will be a cake stall and a raffe (if russ can get the prize's :lol: )

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #12
elliswf said:
cardiff devils(u12) 13 - 3 basingstoke bison (u12)
next home game on the 01/10/11 against peterborough
the cardiff devils u12 are 6th place in the league with 2 points but the 1st place team only have 4
if you want come along to watch the training session(s) monday's are 6:15(PM) tuesday's are 7:15(PM)
elliswf said:
The under 12' team will be icing in the 1 period break of the devils-giants game on the 16th and the next home game is against basingstoke and yes we beat them 13-3 away last time, it is on the 23/10/11(face off info coming as soon as possible) and the away game coming up is on the 30/10/11 against romford

Sorry for the info we actualy beat the 12-3 not 13-3 (but still a win is a win :) )

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #14
End score: Romford Raiders u12's 3 - 1 :cry: Cardiff Devils u12's
The Romford manager/coach said: "That was the closest game we have played this season"
in 3-4 weeks (I will post the date closer to the game) we take on the Raiders again at home and we will come prepaired

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #15
Hi all we have another game on the 26th of november against ROMFORD face off is at 4:30 (as all hame game's) their highest (and almost only) goal score'r: ___ :?: ___ mason is out with injury :twisted: :twisted: it wont be a pushover but it will be a very exiting (watch out for #36 that's me :D ), see you there.

Ellis.

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #17
in the second period they were shouting "we win"(as they play 2 of 20 in romford) and we (DEVILS) just smiled.

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #18
The DEVILS U12's will be playing in the first period interval in the meeting between the CARDIFF DEVILS and the belfast giants on sunday 04/12/2011. I havent a clue on were I'll be playing in as a N/M or out as a D.

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #19
Hi all,
There is a game on the 1st of Jan 2012 (new years day), as always it will be a 4:30 faceoff. The game is against Slough, who are lower than us in the league :Banana .

Our last game was at Guldford and we lost 12/13-1, our goal scorer was Iwan (Roberts?), so please give him a round of aplause when he is announced. Guildford are top of the league and have not lost a game this and (I think) last season.

See you down there,

Ellis.

D

Deleted member 1337

Thread starter #20
elliswf said:

cardiff devils(u12) 13 :D - 3 basingstoke bison (u12)
Photo's for this game are HERE, on "tuckshots".