Devils supporters club.....

Thread starter #1
With the news breaking of our first fixture being Notingham away, Is anyone aware of the position the club are in with the supporters club side of things?

Thread starter #3
Im sure at one of the meetings with raygun he mentioned there is going to be one as the Sheffield trip was a sucsess ..........

Clare

He did talk about the supporters club and about wanting to finalise plans in time to link in with season ticket sales but obviously its gotten pushed to the wayside. I doubt they'll do travel for every event and I'm not sure whether they'll do this one with there only being one game (i think?) in the bbt before then it gives limited time for people to pay, or even find out about it. A lot of people don't keep up with info online and the news articles drop away so quickly, people might miss the announcement.

Thread starter #5
Might of been worth selling it as a add on with your season ticket but whats doen is done i supose then....... :cry:

After the Sheffield trip someone on here posted that the office claimed trips would only be run by the club to Sheffield.

It's looking like another season with no supporters club for whatever reason.

James

Administrator
I'm sure Mr Bob T Driver will be running trips. The combination of his hard work and the availability of information on the internet have made a supporters club a bit null and void in the traditional sense.

Chris

Administrator
Maybe if we say The-Inferno is going to be running a supporters club, the actual club will get all uppity and sort their stuff out? :D

Chris...

Sorry, and no disrespect to anybody who runs or has tried to run a supporters club before, but we are one big club without the admin. Much as people say a church is the congregation, not the buildings or the organisation. We already are one big supporters club who mostly get on with each other and when there are disputes they are mainly caused by admin people anyway

Do what most people have been doing for the last couple of seasons, get a couple of you together and sort your own jolly's. It has worked for us, we usually go to Belfast. Nott's and Covi.

Ger-Devils is always a good contact for the Belfast trip, sorts tickets for any body that wants to go. :)

Ger-Devils

buzzwagon said:
Do what most people have been doing for the last couple of seasons, get a couple of you together and sort your own jolly's. It has worked for us, we usually go to Belfast. Nott's and Covi.

Ger-Devils is always a good contact for the Belfast trip, sorts tickets for any body that wants to go. :)
Haha Cheers for that. Stress collecting the money but awesome to see about 80 going to Belfast on most trips. Hope for many more going over this season