Devils Streaming

Streaming was great last night. Brent did great commentary job. Don't get to any games now as have moved to Germany but being able to set ustream up on Apple TV is definitely the next best thing. Will be purchasing all games. Happy hockey days! :D

rocketbob

To repeat what said on the game thread yesterday. The commentary was great (nice job Brent). The picture was watchable but not great contrast (too white which obscured the view on the side near the camera) and not amazing resolution, but still totally watchable. Also, compared to not being able to watch it, it was great. :RAWK :Banana

As living in Newcastle limits the number of home games that I can get to each year I will definitely be buying the webcast on Wednesday and during the rest of the season.

Very Poor tonight, lots of lag and first period un watchable, it did improve slightly in 2nd but a very poor product. Team looked good though, what I could see of it, definitely room for improvement and no room to get worse

danhall76

Agreed it was poor in the first but I had no lag in the second or third. Brent was a credit to the club once again although his jokes suck haha

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

rocketbob

I agree that tonight's stream was pretty bad in the first period (I would go as far as saying barely watchable), but it improved in the later periods. I just hope that they can sort out mid-ice contrast issue before I go snowblind.