Devils shirt washing instructions

Thread starter #1
I can't find the wash label in my 25th anniversary shirt. Anyone know how to get it looking its best for next season? I'm thinking the standard 40 degrees but I don't want to shrink it (or make the white bits pink!).

#dumbquestion

Thanks guys!

My wife has one and she washed it on 30 degress and put a "colour run sheet" in with it (can get from super markets) and washed it on it's own. came out nice and clean with bright white and red :D

No big signings today, no major gossip or rumours so the thread has become domestic advice!! :lol:

I have 2 suggestions for the 25th Anniversary shirt:

1 - don't wear it - leaving in the clear plastic bag will extend the lifetime of the jersey and help the planet by not requiring washing - ever, thus saving pennies and reducing your carbon footprint.

2 - if you wish (need) to wear it, get people (preferably Devils players) to scribble all over it with permanent markers so it both hides any existing dirt but also suddenly becomes an item that will never get washed - again saving the planet and saving money towards the 50th anniversary jersey.

In summary, domestic advice = both environmental & financial advice :pickle :Banana