Devils Playoff Tshirts

im having trouble finding a pic of boom boom checking someone, theres one in the gallery on the devils site, but its got the water mark of the photographer on it

Does anyone have the larger pics saved on their computer that they would be willing to send me? The links for the large pics has expired

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Thread starter #44
I thought that might happen. If you let me know which ones you want i can get them re uploaded for you or drop me your email an i can send some direct.

I've been dead busy with work otherwise i'd have posted a few more designs that i've started but not finished.

Also out of interest, has anyone had much sucsess getting them printed? I've had trouble getting places to reply to emails and answer the phone! I'm hoping to pic up a couple on friday tho. Cant wait!

Thread starter #46
I'm having trouble with sending PMs from my Mac and my iPhone has died so I've struggled this week so heres an update for people.

clairey_faerie - see above

Discodi - I'll text you as soon as i remember how to on my old phone...

noodlesboy - I've been a busy boy but i'll sort that SNH one tonight for you, no worries.

I think thats everyone...

This is my home made attempt at the pelle one. Going to try the Tylor one next
If you are about to repost the SNH one or edit it like we spoke about that would b Sweeeeet

Mark666 said:
Also out of interest, has anyone had much sucsess getting them printed? I've had trouble getting places to reply to emails and answer the phone! I'm hoping to pic up a couple on friday tho. Cant wait!
I got mine done at my local printers 'JV Graphics' in Risca, Andy who runs the shop is extremely helpful and can put any design onto a wide range of items including hoodies, polo shirts, car flags etc. Prices are reasonable too!

http://www.jvgraphics.co.uk/

Attachments

Thread starter #54
Dead excited about seeing the designs out and about for real. :p I pick up a couple this afternoon with any luck.

Keep posting pics of your finished work on here too.