Devils Player Database?

Thread starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows of a database or website that contains lists of previous Devils squads with stats etc.

I'm not sure if something like this actually exists but the Devils Stat engine on here bodes well. It would also be great if there was a list of Devils shirts across the seasons. Sometimes you have old Devils shirts surfacing on Ebay and as I only started watching in 2003, I can't name the season most of the time.

This is probably something that would have to be put together by the fans but I was just wondering really. It would be interesting to be able to have something that you could use to explore the history of the Devils.

James

Administrator
I've started a shirt database a couple of times but its far from complete. I should really put up the database as far as its gone to get going.

Finny

I've got various spreadsheets that cover this sort of thing. At some point when I get time I'll finish them and pass it on to James to stick on the website.

Thread starter #6
James said:
I've started a shirt database a couple of times but its far from complete. I should really put up the database as far as its gone to get going.
You should put it up even if it's incomplete! I've got an old shirt that I'd like to identify the season of.