Devils on TV tonight

A

Anonymous

Merthyr Devil said:
Last weeks programme is on I player, so I wouldn't worry too much if you miss it, as it should be on there.
YES!! What's the show called?

A

Anonymous

Merthyr Devil said:
Sport Wales.
Sorry yeah, its on the D's site, duh! Just skipped through last weeks show but no hockey. What a crap show!! :lol: I'll be watching tonights episode though soon as its up !! ;)

Ger-Devils

Good publicity but still no where near enough time really. They need to do a full programme on the Devils, get the public more aware and maybe at a more peak time on TV to do so?

kettdevil1

Brooke said:
Agree wasn't long enough but really good exposure for the sport. Liked the archive footage being included. :D
Exactly, you forget just how good the red and green kit was. Perhaps we can start a campaign to bring it back!

I thought it was really good exposure and although we can argue that it should have been longer (we always will being Devils fans) that is the format of the show, they usually have 3 or 4 articles which they cram into 30 minutes.

I think that it is more important that the devils feature on a more regular basis on the show as I would imagine it to have a decent size audience, due to the regular interviews etc with Blues and City players/officials