Devils on local TV

Sheincar

Thread starter #24
Really good coverage on tonight's programme, covering both games and interviews with Kelman and Lord plus interviews with fans. If you missed tonight's programme it's repeated again at midnight then 10am, 3pm and 11pm tomorrow. Unfortunately I can be heard yelling 50/50 in parts for which I apologise!

Sheincar

Thread starter #28
I don't think so. There is a way to add the channel for Sky but haven't seen anything similar for Virgin. I believe they are hoping to add online player in the New Year.

Sheincar

Thread starter #32
kettdevil1 said:
Diafol said:
No highlights on this week's show (for obvious reasons) but a good interview with Todd.

If you can't get the channel on Sky 134 you can add it manually.
Instructions here: http://www.a516digital.com/2014/10/loca ... llite.html
Anyone tried this? I get to the end, press select as instructed, and it doesn't appear...... Any ideas?
These are their instructions from their FB page. Not sure if it's the same;
Press Services, Press Down, Select “Add Chnls”, Press down, Enter 11681 for the frequency, Polarisation should be V, Symbol Rate should be 27.5, FEC should be 2/3, Standard should be DVB-S, Modulation whould be QPSK, Press the yellow button, Highlight the relevant channels you want to add and push yellow, On your remoted press select – the channels are now stored, To view them press services, Press down, Select “other Chnls”, You can now select the channels and watch them, Sky EPG won’t allow recording if you’re outside their sub region so you won’t be able to record/live pause if it’s not
117/134 on your EPG

Sheincar

Thread starter #35
From Twitter

Great win for @cardiffdevils! Look out for their takeover of Left Field Right Pitch on Christmas Day @MadeInCardiffTV

Sheincar

Thread starter #36
Bump as this is repeated again today at 3pm & 11pm & tomorrow at 10am & 2pm. It's a look at season so far with comments by players & Lord proving why he's a hockey player not a presenter!