Devils new signing at 11am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil94

Good stats for him in the Finnish 3rd division, 69 points in 41 games last year. How does that league compare to ours? He's had the odd season in the second tier, without much success.

James

Administrator
Wannabe2 said:
James said:
I remember when fans welcomed a new signing to the club, now we just take the piss :(
Yes but who started it..
Is that relevant? We call ourselves the best fans in the league but when some young goalies get given a shot not one person said well done or welcome. Yes there was the cloud of Joe going and yes with the comings and goings recently its difficult to keep track of what's what and who's who. I'm off to Scotland for a weekend not being sure who's playing or who they are. Yes there are issues with the seeming revolving door policy and strange decisions made (at least some of which I hope have good reasons behind them we are just not privy too) and the questionable leadership going on, but how about saying 'welcome to the team' 'look forward to seeing them play'. You should be old enough to know it's not about who started it :) Be the one to finish it (not finnish it, that's different.

Welcome to Cardiff Markus, I look forward to seeing you play.

Wannabe2

James said:
Wannabe2 said:
James said:
I remember when fans welcomed a new signing to the club, now we just take the piss :(
Yes but who started it..
Is that relevant? We call ourselves the best fans in the league but when some young goalies get given a shot not one person said well done or welcome. Yes there was the cloud of Joe going and yes with the comings and goings recently its difficult to keep track of what's what and who's who. I'm off to Scotland for a weekend not being sure who's playing or who they are. Yes there are issues with the seeming revolving door policy and strange decisions made (at least some of which I hope have good reasons behind them we are just not privy too) and the questionable leadership going on, but how about saying 'welcome to the team' 'look forward to seeing them play'. You should be old enough to know it's not about who started it :) Be the one to finish it (not finnish it, that's different.

Welcome to Cardiff Markus, I look forward to seeing you play.
It was supposed to be a joke, lighten up.

Status
Not open for further replies.