Devils in NHL 22? (FOR THE GAMERS)

NathanG

just chucked on NHL 21 to check the lineup and it still has drew schiestel in the team ahaha
It's absolute shit mate. I've had a few now so I might be mistaken but I had a quick game on it earlier and Ollie Betteridge is on our roster along with a chap called Corry. If you don't change the starting lines then Rutkis starts as a centre on our first line.

I don't understand how they can get it so wrong. The chap employed by EA to submit data on European teams surely must do enough research to get it right. It can't be that hard.

Here's hoping NHL 22 is up to date or I'm gonna have to spend hours editing.

Thread starter #7
It's absolute shit mate. I've had a few now so I might be mistaken but I had a quick game on it earlier and Ollie Betteridge is on our roster along with a chap called Corry. If you don't change the starting lines then Rutkis starts as a centre on our first line.

I don't understand how they can get it so wrong. The chap employed by EA to submit data on European teams surely must do enough research to get it right. It can't be that hard.

Here's hoping NHL 22 is up to date or I'm gonna have to spend hours editing.
The only good thing i've heard about this new NHL 22 is that it's going onto Frostbite engine (The ones that FIFA and Madden use)
So hopefully updated graphics and such.
Defo need an update on european teams, I feel like NHL 21 was a little upgrade to it putting CHL into be a pro mode but that's about it!

NathanG

At least in 21 you could start your Be A Pro career in the CHL. Starting my pro's career with the Devils was the the £50 alone
Yeah I started with the Devils then got drafted by the LA Kings. I asked to be traded and ended up with the Chicago Blackhawks where I won the Stanley Cup. It kinda gets a touch boring after that

matbur

Best hockey game imo is Franchise Hockey Manager. All the British teams are playable on that, including the lower level leagues