Devils half of hockey fest

ASHIPP

James said:
wildthing74 said:
My mate just been down the office to do his season ticket and there was a Rhino shirt with half Devils half Steelers on the front :eek: .I have sick in my mouth just thinking about it.
Please all form an orderly queue when you all rush out to buy these.I'm sure there will be a lot of people wanting these.
Lets hope it's a one off for Mr Ragan as the owner of both teams. If not its a good example of how the management fundamentally don't understand the fan base.
Do you think the idea came from the 'half and half' soccer/rugby scarves sold at cup finals?
Think I'll stick with my original 1980's Devils' shirt for the 25th anniversary games, thanks.

wildthing74

Its stupid.Hey how about we go and make a load of Cardiff/Swansea shirts and Liverpool/Man U?In hockey terms for me its exactly the same as doing just that.

Skippy

wildthing74 said:
My mate just been down the office to do his season ticket and there was a Rhino shirt with half Devils half Steelers on the front :eek: .I have sick in my mouth just thinking about it.
Please all form an orderly queue when you all rush out to buy these.I'm sure there will be a lot of people wanting these.

There was one of those knocking about a few years ago I remeber commenting on how utterly disgusting it was at the time.

If such a thing were going to be released I'd have to say that I thought it show'd a fundamental lack of understanding of the two clubs fan bases. I can't see either a Devils or a Steelers fan wearing one on anything other than a dare.

Ger-Devils said:
Who's up for burning this shirt?!

I've seen it and can't believe they had the nerve to make it!

lets just burn half of it.... no need to get too excited... it had a shed load of signatures on it as well so its obviously a give away

ASHIPP

Great news - Nicky Chinn is believed to have confirmed he will be playing for the Devils' Legends team. Fantastic. :cool: Surely that must indicate that Mo will be joining him? ;)

osh

puckbunny66 said:
Speaking to Nicky today and he confirmed to that he will be playing for us at the Legends and also he can't wait to team up with Caddy again :D

Sorry if I've missed it, but are you saying that Steve Cadieux will be in the Devils legends line up ?
If so, it will make me eat my words and watch a Devils home game for the 1st time in a long time. Cadieux was one of the best play makers ever, and imo I really mean ever, to play for the Devils, why we never gave him an extended contract, god only knows, what a player and what a game he had at Wembley in the finals !!!!!

osh said:
puckbunny66 said:
Speaking to Nicky today and he confirmed to that he will be playing for us at the Legends and also he can't wait to team up with Caddy again :D

Sorry if I've missed it, but are you saying that Steve Cadieux will be in the Devils legends line up ?
If so, it will make me eat my words and watch a Devils home game for the 1st time in a long time. Cadieux was one of the best play makers ever, and imo I really mean ever, to play for the Devils, why we never gave him an extended contract, god only knows, what a player and what a game he had at Wembley in the finals !!!!!
Yes, Steve is playing for the Legends as he confirmed it on his facebook page at the end of April. He was an amazing player :D

drainage

puckbunny66 said:
osh said:
puckbunny66 said:

Yes, Steve is playing for the Legends as he confirmed it on his facebook page at the end of April. He was an amazing player :D
He was also one of the few gorgeous players ever to step onto ice !! Totally girlie comment but one of the few players to drive me to make it !

Foxy

puckbunny66 said:
osh said:
puckbunny66 said:

Oh i am so going now lol